Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 22. Yamamoto

• 23. Trulli

• 24. Buemi

• Total voters
Alguersuari gets it for me this time for the demolition job on his team mates car although on balance over on the weekend FI as unit (team/drivers) would have been a decent shout.

Why don't we run one for teams?

slickskid said:
Why don't we run one for teams?
No-one's stopping you.
This is a forum, not a blog so get on with it :D

As I posted on this thread though, we will be doing polls at the end of the season for drivers and teams.

For me its going to be Vettel again. Possibly the 3rd race in a row I've voted for him.

Someone needs to have a talk with that young driver, a nice quiet word to tell him that the start of the race is on a straight and not on a corner.

I think he should spend less time polishing his shiny helmet and more time concentrating on how to start races.

F1Yorkshire said:
For me its going to be Vettel again. Possibly the 3rd race in a row I've voted for him.

Someone needs to have a talk with that young driver, a nice quiet word to tell him that the start of the race is on a straight and not on a corner.

Although I didn't vote for Seb, I was thinking the same thing.

I have this vague notion (someone please put me straight if I'm wrong) that in horse training, the animals can sometimes be fitted with restraining bridles to stop them from turning their head too far one way or the other, if they have a propensity to do so. Maybe Seb should have a similar device fitted that would prevent him from steering too hard to the right. :whistle:

Has to be Master Vettel - the sooner he stops being a boy racer and realises that he is surrounded by more experienced and mature drivers the better.

But, having said that, I do wonder why the other drivers don't seem to remember Vettel's propensity for turning right.

Vettel for diving at Alonso off the line. After all the trouble the same manouver caused last week!

I cannot blame either Ferrari driver, although if I was in car 7 I would pull into the pits and resign on the spot.

I've gone for Alonso, as I believe there was quite a bit of moaning going on from his car to the pit wall, and that his displeasure with the situation forced Ferrari's hand. The one time that he was actually in position to make an overtaking maneuver (due to lapped traffic), he botched it and complained that it was "ridiculous". What he felt was "ridiculous" isn't entirely apparent.

Seb Vettel gets a special mention though, and although I've posted this video elsewhere, the recent comments have prompted me to post it here as well.

Vettel gets my vote, he lost at least one place with his choppy choppy off the line. Once again he should have been in a position to control the race but ended up trying to play catch up.

Back
Top Bottom